Enrollment Brochure for WASCZ 2022
WASCZ is a private school with senior qualified full-time teachers. Our aim is to educate and equip children to become leaders in the future.
2. Schooling Targets
WASCZ keeps importance to the cultivation of pupils’ personality development. It strives to cultivate pupils into social citizens with strong patriotism, sound moral personality, solid discipline foundation and outstanding innovative spirit.
3. Curriculum Types
WASCZ curriculum is divided into Chinese compulsory curriculum, school-based curriculum, feature curriculum and general curriculum. WASCZ provides bilingual teaching and integrates moral education into teaching, which has already cultivated pupils’ comprehensive quality.
4. Enrollment Plan
- 240 pupils:
- (1) Primary: Children who have reached legal age of 6 with residence booklet, vaccination certificate and health form. Class capacity: 24, enrollment class numbers: 4, enrollment pupil numbers: 96. Curriculum types: bilingual integrated curriculum.
- (2) Secondary: Children who have reached legal age of 12 with primary diplomas, residence booklet, and quality report. Class capacity: 24, enrollment class numbers: 6, enrollment pupil numbers: 144 (G5 to Y7 enrolled pupil numbers: 85, new pupil numbers: 59). Curriculum types: bilingual integrated curriculum.
5. Target Group
Children who have graduated from kindergarten and have primary diplomas.
6. Enrollment Procedures
- (1) Schedule
- Primary: 15th July to 16th July
- Secondary: 28th June to 30th June
- (2) Enrollment
- All kindergarten and primary graduates need to come to WASCZ for enrollment (Address: No.9 Huanhu North Road, Wujin Economic Zone, Changzhou, Jiangsu, P. R. China, 213149). Every pupil shall enroll one private school and be disqualified if not. Any Children who want to study at WASCZ ought to do enrollment.
- (3) Admission
- If the number of applicants goes beyond the enrollment plan, random computer-generated admission shall be implemented. On the day of closing random computer-generated admission, WASCZ shall publicize the list of admitted pupils on the school official website. If the number of applicants does not go beyond the enrollment plan, WASCZ shall admit all enrolled pupils and publicize the list of admitted pupils on the school official website.
- (4) Time of Admission Announcement
- Primary: 24th July
- Secondary: 13th July
- (5) Contact: 0519-88880681
7. Charging Standards
WASCZ executes the charging standards determined by the local Price Bureau.
8. Supporting Measures
WASCZ enrollment follows the principle of “open and fair, comprehensive measurement and exam-free admission”. Under the guidance of the directors board, WASCZ set up a leading team to supervise the enrollment work legally.
9. Admissions Team
Team leader: Paul Silverwood
Vice leader: Yue Shi, Li Li, Qinghao Kan
Team member: Julianna Nie, Emily Xie, Nicole Zhu, Arisa Wang
22th June, 2020